We define our quality principles as:
• Understanding, meeting and exceeding customer requirements
• Designing and manufacturing safe products and services
• Delivering zero defects and on-time delivery
• Minimizing costs by avoiding nonconformities
• Providing safe and healthy work environments for satisfied employees
• Complying with applicable directives, laws and standards
To meet these principles, we adhere to a quality policy that is regularly reviewed to seek opportunities to improve processes, products and services. Belimed employees are qualified individuals committed to supporting our quality policy. Employees are trained to follow process and product specifications, to identify safety risks and quality improvement potential, and to initiate and implement actions for improvement. Management exemplifies a commitment to our quality policy through daily activities.
Learn more about the directives, standards and certifications
Belimed complies with as part of our commitment to quality.