Latest Updates on Coronavirus
All around the world, COVID-19 has demanded us all to refocus our time and resources to fighting this virus, while bringing a new normal to our everyday lives. At Belimed, our purpose has always been to protect the lives of patients and staff in hospitals. As specialist in sterile workflow solutions, our purpose is more important than ever.
While continuously monitoring the global Coronavirus pandemic, our top priority remains the health, safety and well-being of our employees, customers and partners. At the same time we continue to serve our customers and other stakeholders.
- Belimed Steam Sterilizers now announced compatible for crisis strategy decontamination of specific single-use N95 respirators by industry-leading manufacturer 3M. read more
- The COVID-19 pandemic has caused significant global supply shortages of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). We have therefore prepared a collection of recent research and best practices on emergency reprocessing methods of single use items. read more
- As the infection rates start to decline, we expect a significant increase in the number of operations and surgical procedures. Is your CSSD ready and prepared? read more
- Belimed Protect™ disinfectant products have different abilities to tackle enveloped viruses and are highly effective in inactivating the SARS-CoV-2 virus. read more
- Even during difficult times and unexpected challenges, we will strive to carry out planned and unplanned service work to your complete satisfaction. Here you will find the information on how the corona pandemic might affect the service situation. read more