The MST-H Option GR ground loading steam sterilizers are designed to meet the high volume department needs for maximized throughput. These sterilizers minimize material handling and storage hassles with their unique manual or automated loading and unloading solutions and have optional clean steam generators.
Designed around the basic principles of workflow improvement, maximizing resource efficiency, and lowering operating costs, this series of steam sterilizers is best in class for high volume sterilization.
The MST-H Option GR sterilizers are available in three chamber sizes – GR 9612, GR 9615 and GR 9618. Each comes in single and double-door configurations. All sterilizers have powered, stainless steel, horizontal sliding doors. This series is ideal for large sized sterile processing departments.
- Three high-capacity sizes, MST-H GR 9612 (55” D) MST-H GR 9615 (67” D), and MST-H GR 9618 (79” D) are available to meet a variety of volume requirements.
- Each size has single and double door (pass-through) options.
- Easy to navigate control panel can be used to make program selection as per the instrument IFU’s.
- An option is available to integrate with the facility chilled water systems, reducing water consumption per cycle and lowering utility costs.
- Dedicated technical frame provides access to service the sterilizer.
- Optional electric steam generators and steam to steam generators provide steam made from purified water (Clean Steam). This reduces the need for expensive chamber maintenance and extends the life of certain sterilizer components. Steam generators can be either internally mounted on top of the sterilizer or externally mounted in the facility’s mechanical space.
- Automated loading and unloading solutions are also available that provide increased velocity through the sterilization process.
- Adjustable Shelves and Batch Carts
- Internally Mounted and Externally Mounted Electric Steam Generators and Steam to Steam Generators
- Seismic Anchoring Kit (HCAI/OSHPD pre-approval pending)
- Loading and Unloading Automation
- Chilled Water Connection Kit
- Steam Switchover
- Cold Water Switchover
- Power Supply Buffer
- Sound Insulation