Sterile processing departments requiring large capacity systems for maximum throughput are the perfect fit for the MST-H GR 9600 series series of steam sterilizers. Designed around the basic principles of workflow improvement, maximizing resource efficiency, and lowering operating costs.
- Three high capacity sizes: GR 9612 (26 x 48 x 55), GR 9615 (26 x 48 x 67) and GR 9618 (26 x 48 x 79) available to meet a variety of volume requirements.
- Automatic loading and unloading modules provide significant improvements in workflow efficiency.
- Touch screen panel is password protected and allows operator to program different cycle parameters based on IFUs
- Options available to integrate with chilled water systems, reducing water consumption per cycle and lowering utility costs
- Electric boilers or Steam-to-Steam heat exchangers provides contaminate free steam (Clean Steam), reducing the need for expensive chamber maintenance and extending the life of medical instruments.
- Loading racks and transport carts
- Automated load and unload modules
- Electric boilers or Steam-to-Steam heat exchangers
- Single door and double door models
- Seismic anchoring