Sterile processing departments requiring large capacity systems for maximum throughput are the perfect fit for the GR 9600 series of steam sterilizers. Designed around the basic principles of workflow improvement, maximizing resource efficiency, and lowering operating costs.
- Three high capacity sizes: GR 9612 (26 x 48 x 55), GR 9615 (26 x 48 x 67) and GR 9618 (26 x 48 x 79) available to meet a variety of volume requirements.
- Automatic loading and unloading modules provide significant improvements in workflow efficiency.
- Touch screen panel is password protected and allows operator to program different cycle parameters based on IFUs
- Options available to integrate with chilled water systems, reducing water consumption per cycle and lowering utility costs
- Steam to steam heat exchanger provides contaminate free steam (Clean Steam), reducing the need for expensive chamber maintenance and extending the life of medical instruments.
- Loading racks and transport carts
- Automated load and unload modules
- Steam to steam heat exchanger
- Single door and double door models
- Seismic anchoring