The MST-V 600 Series of steam sterilizers are optimized for throughput and workflow efficiency and are most suitable for low-medium reprocessing volumes. These sterilizers allow for lean, extremely space-efficient department designs, built-in clean steam generation options, and ergonomic loading solutions.
With no side or rear access required for servicing the MST-V 600 minimizes footprint while maximizing throughput. An advanced vacuum pump and cooling system ensure minimal water consumption.
The MST-V sterilizers are available in three chamber sizes – 606, 609, and 6012. Each comes in single and double-door configurations. All sterilizers have powered stainless steel vertical sliding doors. This series is ideal for ORs, surgical centers, and sterile processing departments.
Clean Steam Generator Options
- Optional electric steam generators and steam to steam generators provide steam made from purified water (Clean Steam). This reduces the need for expensive chamber maintenance and extends the life of certain sterilizer components.
- Clean steam generators can be either internally mounted on top of the sterilizer or externally mounted in the facility’s mechanical space.
- ANSI/AAMI ST108 “Water for the processing of medical devices” contains steam specifications. A clean steam generator is necessary to meet these specifications.
- Three sizes are available to meet your individual processing needs: MST-V 606 (28” D), MST-V 609 (39” D), and MST-V 6012 (51” D)
- Each size has single and double door (pass-through) options
- Designed to be installed side-by-side allowing efficient use of tight space requirements
- Integrated service area to reduce the footprint
- All models are available in recessed or standalone configurations
- Options available to integrate with chilled water systems, reducing water consumption to 2.6 gallons per cycle
- Automated loading solutions are also available that provide increased velocity through the sterilization process
- Ergonomically designed chamber height for ideal loading and unloading, easing staff back strain and repetitive motion
- Clean Steam Generator
- Pull-out Shelves and Foot Pedal Operation for smaller sizes to save space
- Loading Racks and Transport Carts for all sizes
- Seismic Anchoring Kit (HCAI/OSHPD pre-approved)
- Loading and Unloading Automation Equipment
- Chilled Water Connection Kit