At Belimed, we know how important having an effective Central Sterile Services Department (CSSD) is to a healthcare facility. Having the right layout, equipment, service support and associated consumables is vital for patient safety and workflow efficiency. We provide hospitals, off site processing facilities, and surgical centers with the products and solutions they need to ensure that their CSSD is operating successfully.
The benefits of working with Belimed can be summarized into three critical points:
- We’re engineers of confidence.
- We provide full-scope services and solutions.
- Our products and services are world-class and cost-effective.
Engineers of Confidence
The biggest benefit of working with Belimed is that we are engineers of confidence. This is a benchmark that runs through every part of Belimed’s processes, services, and solutions. We listen to our customers so that we have a full understanding of their needs. Then we find the best way to meet those needs both in the current situation and with a view to longer-term goals.
Our customer support engineers work to create individualized solutions. They’ll recommend the products and services that will best serve your organization. We have training and education programs to help customers obtain a working knowledge of those products and services and how to best utilize them. Our customer service support team also plays a pivotal role in our customer’s success. Whether it’s a new install, preventative maintenance, or a repair, our dedicated team of technicians live and breathe to ensure our customers have the confidence to keep their equipment running at capacity, delivering a long-term, optimal Total Cost of Ownership.
So, when we say we’re engineers of confidence, we mean that we instill confidence in not only our products and services, but increase our customer’s trust and confidence in their own sterile processing department when they partner with Belimed.
Complete Services & Efficient Solutions
Whether our customer is planning a full-scale construction project or renovating their current Central Sterile Services Department (CSSD), our planning and design engineers bring their collective vision, wealth of expertise and tools, and rigorous management skills to every project ̶ large or small. Our process allows us to bridge the gap between from project planning and schematic design, to design development and construction documentation. Each part of the process fits together seamlessly, meaning projects are well thought out and completed efficiently.
From start to finish, the planning and design team helps customers realize the ideal solution to meet their needs. We utilize a full range of engineering tools to enable collaboration with customers to create the best possible outcomes.
The tools Belimed uses during the design and planning process include:
- Site Assessment and Capability Analysis: From assessing equipment condition to calculating throughput to identify and eliminate inefficiencies.
- Critical Events Timeline: We identify the key steps for project completion, which helps eliminate possible project delays that can become costly, or result in costly decisions.
- 3D Visualization and Virtual Walkthroughs: See the big picture of your facility with 3-dimensional renderings, and bring it to life by experiencing the flow of your new CSSD through real-time virtual animation.
- Simulation for Facility Optimization: An essential tool for validating your CSSD design needs, our proprietary simulation model provides absolute confidence in your investment’s desired outcome and future performance.
- Photo-Realistic Renderings: Explore the possibilities for your new CSSD through life-like facility images.
World-Class Products & Equipment
When you partner with Belimed’s Engineers of Confidence, you have access to a range of world-class products that are tailored to your needs. With over 50 years of experience, we know what will help you optimize workflow and improve patient safety. Our products are high-performing, reliable, effective, and cost-efficient.
Our world-class product portfolio includes:
- Processing Sinks
- Ultrasonic Washers
- Cart Washers
- Prep and Pack Tables
- Workflow Products and Accessories
We work with each customer to find the optimal combination of service and product solutions to help their CSSD reach its full potential.