Prep and Pack Workstations
Designed to meet the challenges of a busy SPD and maximize productivity with employee well-being. Belimed Prep and Pack ergonomic workstations promote efficient inspection, assembly, and packaging of instruments and utensils. These modular design tables are available in a variety of sizes and configurations.
Designed with clinician comfort and safety in mind, our prep and pack ergonomic workstations are ideal for a variety of instrument processing tasks.
The Prep and Pack workstations are distinguished by the following features:
- Height adjustment and modular accessories offering ergonomic benefits to suit individual user needs.
- Work surface height adjustable from 28 Inches to 44 Inches for seated and standing clinician heights.
- Easy push-button height adjustment for the powered version
- Available in 48 Inch, 60 Inch & 72 Inch widths, and 30 Inch and 36 Inch work surface depths
- Solid-core Seam-welded Stainless Steel Tops
- Knee-friendly Cantilevered Frame
- Tool-free Accessory Adjustment
- Widest range of storage, lighting, PC & power support, and organizational aids
- UL-recognized Drive Components
- Storage Drawers and Stainless Steel Shelving Options
- Articulating Flat Panel Monitor/Keyboard/Mouse Pad Mounting Arm
- CPU Under the Counter Mounting Bracket
- Printer Cart
- Magnetic Whiteboard
- Steel Pegboard
- Horizontal Power Bar and Mount
- Tool Support Options
- Large, LED Ring Magnifier and Overhead Lights
- Free-standing Footrest