Technical Training Classes
Belimed’s goal is to ensure your equipment is properly and regularly maintained and serviced, maximizing your up-time and productivity.
About the Program
Belimed’ s two- or three-day equipment-specific sessions are held at our training center in Charleston, South Carolina. They provide the preparation and knowledge you need to effectively maintain your Belimed washer/disinfectors, sterilizers and cart washers. With this training, your organization can realize the maximum return on your equipment investment.
Belimed balances instructor-led classroom training with hands-on coaching to strengthen equipment knowledge and troubleshooting skills through actual failure scenarios. The small class size maximizes interaction between instructors and attendees to foster a positive learning experience.
- Equipment components and theory of operation.
- How to use the equipment service mode.
- Recommended preventative maintenance procedures.
- Using equipment error codes to understand the issue.
- Troubleshooting techniques, general and specific to equipment type.
- Certificate of training provided upon successful completion of the program.
Tuition and Expenses
Program tuition is priced per person and includes:
- Instructional classroom and hands-on time.
- Course materials and Technical Manuals.
- Breakfast at hotel and lunch provided on site during seminar dates.