The MST-V 600 series of steam sterilizers is optimized for throughput and workflow efficiency. These sterilizers can be installed side-by-side, with no side or rear service access required, making lean, extremely space efficient department designs possible.
- Ideal for OR’s, surgical centers, and sterile processing departments.
- Three sizes available to meet your individual processing needs: 606 (26 x 26 x 28), 609 (26 x 26 x 39), and 612 (26 x 26 x 51)
- Designed to be installed side by side allowing efficient use of tight space requirements.
- Options available to integrate with chilled water systems, reducing water consumption to 2.6 gallons per cycle.
- Electric or Steam-to-steam heat exchanger available providing contaminate free steam (Clean Steam), reducing the need for expensive chamber maintenance and extending the life of medical instruments
- Ergonomically designed for ideal loading and unloading, easing staff back strain and repetitive motion.
- Loading racks, transport carts, and pull out shelves
- Integrated clean steam options
- Single door and double door options
- Recessed and standalone configurations
- Seismic anchoring
- Sterilizer Automation Equipment